Gadged Multi Fungsi

Formulir Kontak

KONTAK KAMI

Silahkan isi formulir di bawah ini untuk menghubungi kami

Name

Email

Message

Homemade Meatloaf Recipe

For starters, I'm going to use two pounds of ground beef, that's 93 lean meat, meat, and seven percent fat. I don't recommend using less than 8515. If you go to 80/20, I will have a lot of fat and lose a lot. Next time, from the volume of your meatloaf, I will use a mixture of spices, salt garlic powder and onion powder.

This is one teaspoon of Lowrey spices, 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder and 1/2. You can also use a teaspoon of onion powder, just use 1 teaspoon of salt in place, seasonal salt if you don't have Lowy's. I will also use a quarter cup of tomato sauce and add ingredients and measurements to the description below, this video. So if you're curious to know the exact dimensions again, you can always look in the description below my video. Get more information, then I will add one teaspoon and half of Worcestershire sauce, now the next ingredient that I have not done, I basically use 1 small onion that I have and drink it and almost everything I do again I take 1 small onion , my pomegranate was diced in a pan that had been heated with some olive oil, added salt and put it in Mash and boiled until the onions were soft and clear. So, if you want a certain onion ratio, I'm sorry, I don't have it for you. I usually have eyeballs. So if you have medium onions, maybe use half or ah, big onions use up a quarter, but that's the small yellow onion I have. that I just made a hundred, so I did it first so I could make it cold. Say it by adding it to my meat so this is one or a few hundred onions that go in. Now I add half a cup of ordinary bread crumbs if you have bread crumbs and they are seasoned or Italian style. Using breadcrumbs that work well. I have regular breadcrumbs and the last ingredient is large eggs at room temperature. I will just put it directly in the bowl, mix it a little and then mix and smooth my meat with my clean hands, now I know the general rule: Meat should not make too much meat to cook, because that way it will be difficult for you and will not be tender .

I'm honest, I usually hang out and match until everything goes well. I'm not trying to go crazy and pile it up and overload it and I fold something up so this is the best advice I can give you, but if you do, you eat too much meat, meatballs, so If you know that you need to slice it by slicing bread, bread means it's bread. So don't shake it, cover it with sauce, serve mashed potatoes, which is good for me, so here I use one and a half plates of casseroles, this is oven, safe for the oven, bowl, and I will just put down my meat, we are in this dish and shape it and continue it until it is formed, elongated shape, you can certainly use a pan for bread, I don't currently have it, but certainly using bread, my pan is uncertain of what size but the ic class, the bread must be shaped like bread, so I use what I have and just reshape it to Gouvach's dish. Another feature of classic meat buns is to add extra soy sauce with some dried parsley on top. I didn't like it, so I decided to turn it off, but if you want, this soy sauce comes in a preheated 350 degree Fahrenheit oven. bake for 55 minutes or until the inside temperature reaches 160 degrees Fahrenheit, more than fifty minutes, and my meat is ready and I will serve it too.

Also Read: As Seen On Tv. Make Your Favorite Restaurant Dishes At Home! 

This is a small creamy smoothie and chocolate sauce that I saw for this video link in the description below, and at the end of this video it is important that you want your meatballs to rest with aluminum foil and really allow you to 15 to 20 minutes for a break I like 20 minutes, but if it's at least 15 minutes it's just over 20 minutes and I, the meat is ready to be served again because you let it rest if you cut it, none of this delicious juice and some fat that keeps the meat soft and don't let it drain when wet. I really drank it back in your meatloaf. Now I just cut it and show you how you look and I will ask you, I really enjoy Sunday nights and when I do, I entertain food like that for my husband and children make me really happy when I do mine like.

Cooking as you can see the meat is very moist and soft. I don't have any clear liquid flowing everywhere, which means it's swallowed to the right. back to this meatloaf, so now I'm going to serve it with a spoon, mashed potatoes and something, peas and dinner already on Sunday, hope you try this recipe, hope you like it and thanks for watching

Back To Top